As a travel blogger I love to write about my travel experiences and share my personal pictures and tips on this website and social media accounts.
Next to that I am a content creator, online marketeer and PR/social media manager who has set up social media accounts and done campaigns for several companies, brands and online travel agencies already as a freelancer for my own company:
Authentic Chic Travel and Lifestyle – PR & Marketing
I really enjoy social media and especially Instagram a lot. Therefore I also share social media tips on this site to help others have more fun with it and advise them how to set up and grow their accounts through my experiences and lessons learnt over the past years!
You can find me on the following platforms already:
I hope my social media tips will help you grow, but of course the secret to success is also the right implementation of these tips and working with a clear concept in mind.
If you need more help with developing your concept, finding your niche and target group, setting up your account correctly and implementing these tips, you can always contact me directly by mail:
Since I created this website in June 2015 I had the honour to write for several other sites already, either through collabs, interviews, but also through several guest blog posts. And I have done various social media campaigns, competitions, Instagram take-overs and consultancy for different hotels and brands to help them grow their social media accounts.
Here are a few of the partners I have already worked with and will be working with soon:
Until now I have done the following collaborations with 4 and 5 * hotels promoting them, running campaigns on my social media accounts and writing reviews about my own experiences at these selected authentic but chic hotels on my blog:
- 4 day stay review for Ananta Thai Pool Villas Resort and social media promotion/give away for this tropical private pool villa resort on Phuket Thailand.
- Blog: Phuket and Phi Phi’s hotspots and things to do
- 3 day stay review for Damac Maison Canal Views in Downtown Dubai and sightseeing tips for this city.
- Blog: Dubai city of skyscrapers
- 2 day stay review and social media collaboration with Gastwerk Hotel Hamburg.
- Hotel review for The George and 25Hours Number One Hotel in Hamburg.
- Blog: Top 3 design hotels of Hamburg
- 2 day hotel/restaurant review and social media collaboration and give away campagin for the Bilderberg Hotel chain in the Netherlands.
- Blog: A classy cultural weekend at Bilderberg Hotels Amsterdam
- 3 day hotel stay review and social media campaign for 25hours Hotel in Vienna.
- Blog: A hip citytrip stay at 25hours Hotel Vienna
- 3 day hotel/restaurant review for luxury 5* Althoff hotel Villa Belrose in Gassin.
- Blog: Divine stay near Saint-Tropez in Althoff Hotel Villa Belrose
- 3 day hotel/restaurant review for luxury 5* Le Mas Candille Hotel in Mougins.
- Social media collaboration, consultancy and give away campaign, incl.Instagram take-over.
- Blog: Authentic French Riviera luxury stay at Le Mas Candille Hotel
- 3 day hotel/restaurant review for 2 hotels on the Veluwe for the Bilderberg Hotel chain in the Netherlands.
- Blog: Authentic nature getaway at Bilderberg hotels Veluwe in Holland
- Weekend stay hotel/restaurant review of Europa Scheveningen beach hotel for the Bilderberg Hotel chain in the Netherlands.
- Blog: Culinary beach weekend at Bilderberg Hotel Scheveningen – Holland
- Weekend stay hotel/restaurant review of Grand Hotel Wientjes Zwolle and give away campaign for the Bilderberg Hotel chain in the Netherlands.
- Blog: Quaint city getaway at Bilderberg’s Grand Hotel Wientjes Zwolle – Holland
- A full experience review of brand new 5* resort and private pool villas of Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay in north Morocco
- Blog: Ultimate luxury hotel stay at Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay Morocco
- Hotel and dinner review for authentic 5* riad Palais Amani in Fes,
- Blog: Royal Moroccan Riad stay at Palais Amani in Fes
- Hotel reviews for 2 iconic luxury heritage hotels in London,
- Blog: Favourite London heritage hotels: St.Pancras Renaissance and The Mandeville
- A hotel review, Instagram take-over and give campaign for the classy Hilton Paris Opera Hotel,
- Blog: Classy Parisian hotel stay at Hilton Paris Opera
- Hotel & restaurant review, social media collab and Instagram take over for the prestigious 5* St.Regis hotel in Singapore,
- Blog: Luxurious city hotel stay at the St. Regis Singapore
- Resort, restaurant and day trip reviews for Le Pirate Beachclub on Gili Trawangan, Padma Resort Ubud, Copper Ubud and Bisma Eight Ubud on Bali
- Blog: Ultimate Authentic Luxury Bali & Gili Trawangan trip
- Review of 2 Luxury Private Pool Villas on Bali: The Gangsa private villa Sanur by Kayumanis and 4S Villas in Seminyak square
- Blog: Bali’s Top Private Luxury Pool Villas in Sanur & Seminyak
Collabs still coming up:
- Review of Bilderberg Chateau Holtmuhle Tegelen – Holland castle hotel
- Social media collabs with different Hilton Hotels all around Europe,
- South Africa trip with 333TRAVEL,
- Croatia tourist board destination review
- And several hotel and social media collabs as an ambassador for Banyan Tree and Angsana resorts on the Maldives
Brand, destination and company collaborations:
- Blog and social media collaboration with GpsMyCity promoting their city walks,
- Happy Socks collaboration on Instagram featuring monthly posts,
- Collaboration with A World Walker promoting their products,
- Blog and social media collaboration with Sunny Cars promoting their car rental services,
- A Newcastle Gateshead and Northumberland tourist board trip review in collaboration with DFDS seaways,
- Innovation Norway tourist board trip review and Norway themed Instagram take over for MyTravelSecret,
- Instagram collabs with Desenio and River Island,
- Social media set ups, account management and consultancy for various travel companies.
Since October 2015 I am also an official partner for 2 international websites with a permanent position as luxury blogger and travel expert in their team for:
Through this website I can design a requested trip for you including activities, but only give trip advice as well, as a travel expert for Europe and S.E.Asia. You can also book me as a guide for my country the Netherlands, on:
And I was also chosen to be part of the international bloggers team of an international luxury website:
- European Life Magazine
This online magazine focuses on international professionals from new upcoming markets such as Russia, China and India. I write travel reviews for their website on a monthly basis related to luxury brands, travel, architecture, culture and lifestyle in Europe:
For European Life Magazine I have written the following articles:
- Stylish Travel Tips:
For this stylish travel site I have written a review about the many shopping hotspots in the popular city and capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam:
- Food & Flipflops:
A Dutch website about food, lifestyle, hotspots and travel favourites around the world on which I was featured in an article interviewing me about my travelling favourites and life experiences:
With this succesful and fresh website I did a collaboration travel review about our top 10 European cities to visit. We divided the top 10 over both websites and wrote a guest post about our common favourite city Amsterdam on each others website:
- Chapter Travel:
A beautiful website about travel and everything travel related on which I was featured in an article interviewing me about my personal travelling experiences:
- Klipdrifters Trail:
A website about adventure travel and exploring which published an article about the 20 most epics jump shot pictures from around the world, including mine:
- The Global Creator:
A beautiful website about travel, beauty and lifestyle on which I was featured in an article interviewing me about my travel experiences, website and lifestyle:
And much more to come….
For more information about collaborations, social media advice, campaigns or guest blog posts you can always contact me directly by mail: